When an event is sanctioned the age restriction date will be set either automatically (depending on the NGB rules) or using a date specified on the sanctioning form.
NOTE: changes made to the fields on the Event Sanctioning Form after the event has been created will not result in changes throughout the event configuration - this is one reason why the Event Sanctioning Form is only visible to NGB Admins so as not to confuse other Event Admins.
If this needs to be changed once sanctioned, there are a number of tools that can be utilised.
To update the age restriction for all entry options
Login (make sure you switch into the account that has access to the event)
Click ‘Events Admin’
Locate your event and click the settings button to access the admin panel of the event
Click ‘Bulk Age Restriction Date Change’
Input the date in the field box named ‘Override Age Restriction Date’
To update the age restriction for a specific entry category
- Login (make sure you switch into the account that has access to the event)
- Click ‘Events Admin’
- Locate your event and click the settings button to access the admin panel of the event
- Click ‘Entry Options’ (this may be named slightly differently)
- Now click ‘Edit’ next to the category you would like to change
- Switch to the tab ‘Limits’
- Change the age restriction date and click ‘Save’
- Now update this for each category you would like to change
What date should I use?
If you aren't sure what date to use, please reach out to 'Support' for further guidance.